Welcome! Aussie Doc Freedom hopes to help doctors gain knowledge and confidence in managing their finances and avoiding common mistakes. This site does not constitute financial advise, but instead aims to act as forum to collate financial information relevant to Australian Doctors in one place. A sensible financial strategy, along with well informed decisions will speed up the journey to financial security. With financial freedom comes freedom and choice – for starting a family, traveling extensively or working for free, a mid-life career change, and eventually, financial independence with or without early retirement.
All Posts Starting from Most Recent
- How to Save More Money
- Four Money Personalities and How to Build Wealth
- Do I REALLY Have to Save an Emergency Fund?
- How to Start Investing: Time is Ticking
- How to Save a Deposit & Buy Your First Home
- 3 Reasons Not to Buy Your First Home
- How to Break Free from Debt: An Aussie Doc Guide
- How to Save on Tax: Salary Sacrifice for Doctors
- Getting the Experts In: Review of Empower Wealth
- Thinking of Starting a Family? Plan Ahead
- A Quick & Easy Guide to Super for Interns
- Just Graduating Medical School? Seven Steps to Start Your Journey to Financial Freedom
- Why I sucked it Up and Paid for Professional Property Investment Advise
- Property Vs Shares: Why I Choose to Invest in Property
Subscribe to Aussie doc to receive weekly blog posts in your inbox as they are released
Interns may want to sign up to the Intern Crash course – ten emails delivered once a week that cover the basics of what you need to know about finance when you start getting paid.