Welcome! Aussie Doc Freedom hopes to help doctors gain knowledge and confidence in managing their finances and avoiding common mistakes. This site does not constitute financial advise, but instead aims to act as forum to collate financial information relevant to Australian Doctors in one place. A sensible financial strategy, along with well informed decisions will speed up the journey to financial security. With financial freedom comes freedom and choice – for starting a family, traveling extensively or working for free, a mid-life career change, and eventually, financial independence with or without early retirement.
- 3 Reasons Not to Buy Your First Home October 15, 2019
- How to Break Free from Debt: An Aussie Doc Guide October 8, 2019
- How to Save on Tax: Salary Sacrifice for Doctors October 1, 2019
- Getting the Experts In: Review of Empower Wealth September 24, 2019
- Thinking of Starting a Family? Plan Ahead September 17, 2019
- A Quick & Easy Guide to Super for Interns September 8, 2019
- Just Graduating Medical School? Seven Steps to Start Your Journey to Financial Freedom August 28, 2019
- Why I sucked it Up and Paid for Professional Property Investment Advise August 24, 2019
- Property Vs Shares: Why I Choose to Invest in Property August 19, 2019
Subscribe to Aussie doc to receive weekly blog posts in your inbox as they are released
Interns may want to sign up to the Intern Crash course – ten emails delivered once a week that cover the basics of what you need to know about finance when you start getting paid.